The ministry of CIGA began in the spring of 2013 when a business visit was made to the state of Aguascalientes, Mexico. During that trip God confirmed the burden He had already planted in Pastor Zuñiga’s heart; to encourage pastors and to keep the gospel going. Many church doors are closing mainly because of a discouraged pastor.
In the Spring of 2015 the first CIGA conference was held. The plans were to host at least 60 to 100 people but God had different plans. There were over 600 people in attendance and many souls came to know the Lord as their Personal Saviour. In the following years many local pastors have been encouraged and churches have been challenged with taking the gospel to the lost. In the spring of 2016 the 2nd conference was held and over 2500 people were in attendance. The Lord sure was good.
To extend our hand to Pastors, Christian Leaders, Pastors’ Kids, Lay Men and Churches by providing a ministry characterized by Integrity, Humility and Excellence. A ministry uniquely designed in bringing back the old ways of revival and thirst for God.
- The great commission
- The integrity of the Pastor and Church
- The autonomy of the Local Church
- Pastors to keep trusting God
- Pastors to love their families
- Pastors to love their church
- Pastors to love their communities
- Pastors loving their co-laborers
- Pastors’ kids knowing their parents
- In the breaking of bread.
- Bible based classes
- Bible principles for all ages
- A platform of men who are being used of God and who Love God.